Inflammation and allergy
- We provide in vivo, in vitro or ex vivo models in inflammation and allergy
- KWS BioTest provides bespoke assay development services for clients
- Learn more about our offering within Charles River.
We use new and validated models to help you clarify the effects of your candidate treatments for inflammation and allergy.
Our expert scientists help you to select the most appropriate models, design and perform your studies using clinically relevant readouts, and provide a clear understanding of the results.
The in vivo inflammation and allergy models that we have worked with include:
- Skin inflammation models (e.g. scleroderma, atopic and contact dermatitis)
- Liver fibrosis
- Lung inflammation
- Delayed type hypersensitivity (DTH)
- Inflammatory pain
All of these models have their counterpart in vitro and ex vivo assays coupled to an expert histology service that enables us to look at molecule readouts. Our capabilities in cell biology, pathology and bioanalytical services enable us to assess relevant disease indicators, interpret tissue changes and provide biomarker analysis.
Please get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Our bioanalytical team provides analysis of the inflammatory response both in vitro and in vivo.
KWS BioTest in vivo models have a range of support services including histopathology and CT scanning.