KWS BioTest's CSO Professor Neil Williams will be speaking at the 3rd Annual Advances in Immune-oncology congress 2018.
Prof Neil Williams will be speaking on Day 1 Stream 1 13:40-14:10 on "Developing new immune therapies for cancer: from early target ID through to the clinic".
The event will have over 300 delegates from world renowned academic institutions, hospitals, global pharmaceutical organisations and leading biotechnology companies.
Over 50 presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in Immuno-Oncology with specific reference to the discovery of therapeutic areas, pre-clinical and clinical studies
6 interactive streams:
- Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies
- Translational Immuno-Oncology
- Genomics in Cander Immunotherapy and Precision Medicine
- Preclinical Development: Screening, Assays and Modelling in Immuno-Oncology
- Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics Approaches: Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
- Microbiome in Immuno-Oncology
For more information visit the website.