Quality and ethical standards
- KWS BioTest is ISO 9001:2015 accredited by the BSI
- KWS BioTest complies with Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) to support clinical projects
Quality policy Statement
At KWS BioTest, we are committed to providing a high-quality scientific research service in order to meet our clients’ needs. We are building stronger relationships with our existing clients, earning new customers and continuing to grow financially and scientifically as an organisation.
To meet our goals we employ a quality management system that complies with ISO 9001:2015 and is externally accredited by the BSI. This ensures that our staff, equipment, facilities, processes and procedures are all fit for purpose to provide a high-quality service that exceeds client expectations.
To support clinical projects, we implement a system that complies with Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) and operates within the Qualogy GCLP Accreditation Scheme.
We are a learning organisation and we are continually improving our systems and processes to strive for perfection, thereby improving the service and working environment for our clients, as well as our employees.
All the in vivo work we do at KWS BioTest is conducted to the highest standards of welfare, guided by the principles of the ‘3Rs’ :
- By improving experimental techniques
- By improving techniques of data analysis
- Optimum conditions and care
- Using less invasive techniques
- Using analytical techniques
- Experiments using cell cultures